Wednesday, January 26, 2011

understanding is the key..

Everyone on this earth has a need to be felt needed. Yesterday I was on my usual morning walk. I saw a couple. The lady saw three other friends coming and she left her hubby to join them and they sat gossiping. The poor hubby was left behind he managed to run a bit and then sat lonely on a bench with furious expressions.He might be feeling terrible about being left that way. The best support system we can have is our spouse and we are never suppose to make them feel less important. Finally the guy stood up and left. The lady realized only later when her friends also left that she was all alone there. Pity!!
All I want to tell is that understanding is the key of a relationship. You can never ever neglect or make your better half feel less important.If you really need to ask anything related to this or anything that bothers you , you can always get to back to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment